Friday, December 12, 2014

Token Response




(Adapted from the game shown above by Mary Erickson, Ph.D. and Eldon Katter, Ph.D.)


Using symbols or tokens have students place them with certain artworks based on personal preference and ascetic connections.

This game can be purchased but really it is quite simple to adapt and make your own.

Choose works based on the following…
                I like this piece
                I would like to have this in my home
                Best in show
                I dislike this piece
                That took a lot of time
                Interesting idea
                Worth the most

You could also add your own categories based on the lesson you are teaching.

For example in teaching about comic self portraits and the Artist Roy Lichtenstein my topics might be...

Best facial proportions
I like the facial expression
Goof text
best craftsmanship 

No comments:

Post a Comment